Introducing SimCLIM 2013
SimCLIM is a software package designed to facilitate climate risk and adaptation assessments possible for consultants, policy makers, academics, non-government and government organisations and students.
SimCLIM runs on the latest CMIP5 climate data. Maps, graphs and charts of various aspects of climate change can be generated for sites and spatially for cities, counties, provinces, nations and the world. The flexibility of SimCLIM is limitless. Now the power to model past and future climates can be in your hands.
- Flexible Windows-based program that can apply a wide range of previously downscaled data at virtually any scale (local to global) so that what if scenarios can be rapidly developed.
- Scientifically robust methods are applied that are based on IPCC guidelines, the latest climate science and an expert panel of advisors.
- Climate data is presented in formats that are easily understood and transparent.
- Downscaled data that is derived from virtually any statistical or dynamical method can be post-processed and added to SimCLIM so it can drive the generation of spatial scenarios as a member of a multimodel ensemble.
- Outputs can be exported to GIS programs such as ArcGIS and tabular data can be quickly exported to Excel for further analysis and graphing.
What's new in SimCLIM 2013
- User Interface: Refreshed user interface with more efficient functionality and more rapid data processing.
- Performance: SimCLIM is also available in 64-bit, to support even the largest datasets generated with AR 5.
- AR5: Support for the four key representative concentration pathway scenarios: RCP 2.6; 4.5; 6.0; and 8.5.
- Data Management: Work areas functionality to ease the management of multiple study areas.
- Data: Climate scenarios including minimum, maximum and mean temperature now available with 40 general circulation models to choose from and to apply in ensembles for virtually an place on Earth.
- Extreme Events: Updated extreme daily precipitation analysis AR5 dataset now with 22 general circulation model patterns.
Buy now, or ask for a free trial
Fill in the details below to request a free trial.
We will get back to you within one business day with your trial details. Please keep an eye on your spam folder.