CLIMsystems and Associates has assembled an excellent team of climate change adaptation and risk assessment experts, with a combined experience of over 200 years with projects in over 50 countries. Six members of the extended team (Staff, Associates, and Science Advisors) are named in the UNFCCC (United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change) that was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2007 and, as such, represent the strong scientific underpinning of the CLIMsystems suite of data products, software and services.
Team members are registered in the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) National Communications Support Programme (NCSP) Roster of Experts and our products and services are recognized by the UNFCCC Nairobi Work Programme. CLIMsystems maintains an impressive list of international associates and a scientific advisory panel Chaired by Emeritus Professor Tom Wigley of NCAR (National Center for Atmospheric Research).
CLIMsystems Data Services
- Defensible: scientifically robust, up to date, and cross validated.
- Actionable: provide climate and derived analysis results fit for purpose for adaptation planning and engineering projects.
- Legitimate: follow the conventions, guidance and standards of international and country specific, scientific and engineering communities.
- Wide range: provide high resolution and wide range of climate related data obtained through partners and the data mining of respected sources.
Integrated Adaptation Solutions
- Whether the problem is large or small, straightforward or complex, we have the full-service solution and experience to deliver the an-swers you need to move forward.
- Early engagement for problem identification, co-design, co-production and co-delivery.
- Practical coaching and communication with specific software and data by international experts.
- Coordinated and comprehensive concerns with different sectors and among project.
- Alignment with international and national conventions and standards.
- High quality data, analysis and visualization.
Contact us for details or to discuss your product, service and data needs.