- Describe baseline climates;
- Examine current climate variability and extremes;
- Assess risks - present and future;
- Investigate adaptation - present and future;
- Create scenarios of climate and sea-level change;
- Conduct sensitivity analyses;
- Project sectoral impacts of climate and sea level change;
- Examine risks and uncertainties; and
- Facilitate integrated impact analyses.
It is essential that SimCLIM 4.0 for Desktop Users have a good working knowledge of the fundamental concepts of the Windows environment and are familiar with drop down menus and file management. Understanding of other Windows programs such as Word, Powerpoint and Paint would be helpful but not mandatory.