The Info Query tool allows you to retrieve and compare data values for a set of points in tabular format across multiple raster layers (Scenario, Idrisi Image, ArcGIS ASCII).
- Create a map with one or more raster layers.
- Select the “Info query tool”.
- Click on locations on the map you would like to get/compare data values for OR click the Add button in the “Point information” panel and enter the location manually. Added points will be displayed on the map as upside-down triangles and will be assigned a random colour for easier identification.
- Use the table in the “Point information” panel to read and compare values.
- Click the Copy button in the “Point information” panel if you want to use the data in other programs. Data is copied in CSV format.