Importing from RAR file
If you have received or downloaded a RAR file containing one or more areas, you can easily import areas directly from this file by following the instructions below:
- If you have not done so, download and save the RAR file to your computer.
- Start the Area Manager.
- Click the Import button on the toolbar or click Area -> Import on the main menu.
- The Import dialog will be displayed. Click the “Select file” button.
- Browse to the RAR file and click Open.
- Two panels will be displayed, the “Area tree” (which matches your Area Tree Index from the main window) and a list of “Importable areas”.
- Drag areas from the “Importable areas” list to the “Area Tree Index”.
- Click the Import button. The files will now be copied to your data folder. Depending on the size of the files and speed of your system, this may take several minutes.
- Once complete, the Import dialog box will close and the changes should be displayed in the main window.
- Save your changes.